The Home of the World Pipe Band Championships! Glasgow Green is located at Greendykes St at The Saltmarket Glasgow G1 5DB
- Train – Glasgow Green is approximately 25 min walking time from Central Station and Queen Street Station. High Street and Bellgrove Stations are approximately a 10 min walk.
- Bus – Various routes operate from the city centre
- Car – Car parking is currently being redeveloped within the Green at the front of the Peoples Palace, access will be from Green Street and Greendyke Street. On street parking is also available on Greendyke street and car parks are located at Molendinar Street and High Street.
- Walking – Access on foot is available via
- The Saltmarket at McLennan Arch
- Greendyke Street, Monteith Row, Greenhead Street and Kings Drive
- Adelphi Street via the St Andrews Suspension Bridge
- Richmond Park via the Polmadie Bridge.
- Cycling – The park forms part of the Glasgow to Edinburgh Cycle Route, National Cycle Network Route 75.