Are you interested in being part of the World’s Biggest Festival of Piping?
We are seeking happy and hardworking individuals to come on board for 5-7 days of fun at this year’s Piping Live! Glasgow’s International Festival of Piping.
- Dates: 9th – 16th August 2015
- Locations: The National Piping Centre, George Square and venues around Glasgow City Centre
- Duties include: Ticketing, back stage hosting, event set up, event hosting, Glenfiddich whisky host, retail, social media and digital marketing and food and beverage requirements
- Age: 16 +
- Food and travel paid for by PL! 2015
- Closing date for applications: 20th July 2015
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be part of our team please send a letter or email to:
The National Piping Centre
30-34 McPhater Street
Glasgow, G4 0HW
Call: 0141 353 5551
Piping Live! is managed and organised by Glasgow International Piping Festival Ltd. Registered in Scotland SC256248 and is a registered charity.
The board members are:
- Sir Brian Ivory CBE MA CA FRSE FRSA
- Lady Ivory DL MA ARCM FRSA
- Allan Ramsay BA LLB
- Dr.Tony Meehan
- Dougie Pincock
- Colin MacLellan
- Roddy Macleod MBE
- Alberto Laidlaw